SONY RELEASE NEW CAMERAS Sony a7 IV Mirrorless
Sensor and Processor
33MP Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
The recently created 33MP Exmor R full-outline sensor includes a back-enlightened plan that advances high lucidity, low commotion, and vivid shading delivery. This plan benefits working in low-light conditions and works related to a wide sensitivity scope of ISO 100-51200. The sensor’s plan additionally accomplishes an impressive powerful scope of around 15 stops and documents can be recorded in crude, JPEG, or the 10-digit HEIF design.
BIONZ XR Processor
Utilizing the flagship-class BIONZ XR motor, rapid picture handling abilities are accessible for quick ceaseless shooting, 4K video recording, and progressed AF following execution. The fast handling additionally assists with decreasing moving screen and other movement mutilations for a clean delivery of moving subjects.
As far as shooting speeds, the sensor and processor empower up to 10 fps shooting, utilizing either the mechanical or electronic shade and with AF/AE empowered. Likewise, the cradle grants recording up to 828 consecutive uncompressed crude + JPEG outlines when utilizing a CFexpress Type A card.
4K 60p Video Recording in 10-Bit
- Utilizing the high-goal 33MP sensor and quick handling capacities, UHD 4K 30p XAVC HS 10-bit recording is conceivable utilizing the full width of the sensor, offering 7K oversampling for impressive sharpness and authenticity.
- There is likewise oversampled 4K recording, through a 4.6K catch region, with a Super 35 harvest, that offers UHD 4K result up to 60p in 10-cycle.
- No recording time limit considers limitless clasp lengths and the camera’s actual plan includes a further developed hotness scattering design to advance longer conceivable recording times; longer than one hour of ceaseless 4K 60p 10-bit 4:2:2 recording, for instance.
- The a7 IV utilizes a couple of codecs to suit various work processes: XAVC HS, which utilizes HEVC/H.265 encoding to hold more detail at more modest bitrates, and XAVC S-I, which is an intraframe codec for reliable execution and quality at bitrates up to 600 Mb/s.
S-Cinetone, S-Log3, and Other Color and Gamma Controls
- S-Cinetone can be utilized to deliver unmistakable tones and sound-looking complexion delivering that matches the FX9 and FX6 cameras, alongside the a1 and a7S III, and depends on innovation from the expert Cinema Line cameras, like the VENICE. This shading profile offers normal mid-tones, delicate tones, and particularly very much controlled features.
- HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma) supports license recording inside a wide shading range for delivering HDR-prepared substance straightforwardly from the camera.
- S-Log3 is additionally accessible for delivering a 15+-stop dynamic reach with expanded evaluating control in the shadow to mid-tone districts of the picture.
Fast Hybrid AF System
Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF
Getting from the flagship AF framework, the a7 IV has tuned following and subject identification capacities that lock onto subjects rapidly and refines center precisely around perceived eyes and faces of subjects:
- Ongoing Tracking is an AI-based subject acknowledgment framework that perceives shading, example, and subject distance data for high precision and centering speed.
- Past following subjects, Real-time Eye AF adjusts the centering exactness and perceives human, creature, and bird’s eyes for basic sharpness. Continuous Eye AF even keeps up with center around a subject’s eye when they leave and return the edge, considering working in more unconstrained shooting circumstances.
AF During Video Recording and Additional Focusing Modes
- Ongoing Eye AF is completely upheld during video recording, for subject location and following of human, creature, and bird eyes while shooting.
- For more command over how to center movements show up during recording, seven-venture AF change paces and five-venture AF subject shift sensitivity controls let you refine how rapidly center movements from one highlight another and how easily centering shifts happen.
- Center Map is a special method of envisioning profundity of field and capacities along these lines to topping with a beautiful overlay of the scene that demonstrates what portions of the scene are before and behind the emphasis point contingent upon the picked opening.
- An element continued from the FX6 advanced cine camera, AF Assist allows you intuitively to switch over to manual center control for changing center position when working with AF. This is a speedy method for moving selective concentration between different subjects in a scene while recording.
- An exceptional answer for making up for how certain focal points perform when racking concentration, Focus Breathing pay will consequently smooth center advances and keep a reliable field of view while changing the center situation during a shot. This mode crops into the picture somewhat and revises for any recognized changes in synthesis when centering is going on. This capacity is viable with select E-mount focal points,
Body Design, Connectivity, and Streaming
Viewfinder and LCD Screen
- A further developed QVGA OLED Tru-Finder EVF highlights a 3.68m-spot goal that is around 1.6x higher in goal than its archetype for a more honed, more clear review. This viewfinder upholds both standard 60 fps and 120 fps outline rates for smooth movement delivering and its actual plan has a long 23mm eyepoint, 0.78x-amplification, and 37.3° field of view.
- Ideal for vlogging or other self-recording needs, the side-opening 3.0″ 1.03m-spot vari-point articulating screen can be utilized in a forward-looking direction or can be shifted up or down to suit working from high or low shooting points. This LCD is a touchscreen, as well, for intuitive shooting control and menu route.
Ports and Interface
- Standard size HDMI A port offers a more dependable association when working with outside recorders.
A USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C port has been added, notwithstanding a miniature USB port, for quicker, more dependable tying support.
- The USB Type-C association permits the camera to be charged or fueled from the host power source while associated.
- Both 3.5mm earphones and outside amplifier ports work with more prominent command over sound recording.
- Multi-Interface Shoe upholds working with the discretionary ECM-B1M Shotgun Microphone or XLR-K3M XLR Adapter Kit, which gives improved, clear sound recording sound by conveying an advanced sound message to the camera, go against to a simple sign.
- USB Type-C port can be matched with a discretionary Ethernet wired LAN connector to give 1000BASE-T connectivity, wired remote shooting, or FTP moving.
5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Image Stabilization
Advanced External Flash Control
Fitting working with streak while capturing quick subjects, P-TTL streak metering is conceivable in the middle of every openness when working with low, mid, or even hello speed ceaseless shooting modes. This assists with keeping up with stable brightening if making low-light explodes and significantly helps to work in changing light or low-light conditions. The refreshed glimmer control framework additionally assists with decreasing blaze trigger slack, utilizes the camera’s AWB data for normal shading delivering, and upholds changing select glimmer and transmitter units straightforwardly from the camera’s interface.
Wireless Connectivity and Streaming
Utilization of the Imaging Edge portable application is benefitted by Bluetooth to keep a solid association between the camera and cell phone.
Upholds Visual Story for simple cloud-based delivery of photographs and videos following the shooting.
Live streaming is conceivable straightforwardly from the camera basically by associating the camera to a PC or viable cell phone through USB, permitting the camera’s video and sound abilities to be utilized for live web-based media and video conferencing.
4K 15p, FHD 60p/30p, and HD 30p recording settings are accessible and there are additionally inward Creative Look and Soft Skin impacts for a refined picture quality directly from the camera.
Interior recording is upheld to a memory card while live streaming.
UVC and UAC norms are upheld for further developed picture and sound quality during streaming.
- Camera type: Full-frame mirrorless
- Announced: 21st October 2021
- Sensor: 33Mp full-frame (35.9 x 24.0mm), Exmor R CMOS sensor
- Lens mount: FE
- Sensitivity range: Stills: ISO 100-51,200 (expandable to ISO 50 to ISO 204,800), Video: ISO ISO 100-51,200 (expandable to ISO 100-102,400)
- Still Image format: Jpeg, HEIF, raw (Sony ARW 4.0)
- Video format & compression: XAVC S: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, XAVC HS: MPEG-H HEVC/H.265
- 4K Video (XAVC HS): 3840 x 2160 (4:2:0, 10bit, NTSC): 60p (150 Mbps / 75 Mbps / 45 Mbps), 24p (100 Mbps / 50 Mbps / 30 Mbps), 3840 x 2160 (4:2:0, 10bit, PAL): 50p (150 Mbps / 75 Mbps / 45 Mbps), 3840 x 2160 (4:2:2, 10bit, NTSC): 60p (200 Mbps / 100 Mbps), 24p (100 Mbps / 50 Mbps), 3840 x 2160 (4:2:2, 10bit, PAL): 50p (200 Mbps / 100 Mbps)
- 4K Video (XAVC S): 3840 x 2160 (4:2:0, 8bit, NTSC): 60p (150 Mbps), 30p (100 Mbps / 60 Mbps), 24p (100 Mbps / 60 Mbps), 3840 x 2160 (4:2:0, 8bit, PAL): 50p (150 Mbps)5, 25p (100 Mbps / 60 Mbps), 3840 x 2160 (4:2:2, 10bit, NTSC): 60p (200 Mbps)56, 30p (140 Mbps), 24p (100 Mbps), 3840 x 2160 (4:2:2, 10bit, PAL): 50p (200 Mbps)5, 25p (140 Mbps)
- 4K Video (XAVC S-I): 3840 x 2160 (4:2:2, 10bit, NTSC): 60p (600 Mbps)56, 30p (300 Mbps)6, 24p (240 Mbps), 3840 x 2160 (4:2:2, 10bit, PAL): 50p (500 Mbps)5, 25p (250 Mbps)
- Movie functions: Audio Level Display, Audio Rec Level, PAL/NTSC Selector, Proxy Recording (1280 x 720 (Approx. 6 Mbps), 1920 x 1080 (Approx. 9 Mbps), 1920 x 1080 (Approx. 16 Mbps)), TC/UB, Auto Slow Shutter, Gamma Disp. Assist
- Autofocus system: Hybrid AF with 759 phase detection points and 425 contrast detection points, Still images: Human (Right/Left Eye Select) / Animal (Right/Left Eye Select) / Bird, Movie: Human (Right/Left Eye Select), sensitive down to -4EV
- Maximum continuous shooting rate: 10fps
- Viewfinder: 0.5-inch 3,686,400-dot EVF with 100% coverage and up to 0.78x magnification
- Screen: 3-inch 1,036,800-dot vari-angletouchscreen
- Image stabilisation: 5-axis giving up to 5.5EV compensation
- Storage: Dual: 1: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I/II) & CF express Type A slot, 2: SD/SDHC/SDXC (UHS-I/II)
- Battery: NP-FZ100 rechargeable Li-ion battery giving 610 images with the screen
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 131.3 x 96.4 x 79.8mm / 5 1/4 x 3 7/8 x 3 1/4 inches
- Weight (including battery & memory card): 658g / 1 lb 7.3 oz